Here are some of my training Testimonials:
- "Alex ascertained what we wanted out of the course and geared the training to what we wanted. All my questions have been answered. I would definitely book another course with him. Thank you for an infomative and enjoyable two days."
Flash Animation Course - Katy , Network Data Holdings PLC.
"Excellent very informative, very helpful instructor and very patient, thanks Alex."
HTML Intro Course - Nick, Bond Hotel.
- "Definately worth doing! Learnt a lot, in a good pace, enough of a pace so that it sticks! Thanks Alex!" Dreamweaver Course - Nita, Concep Group Limited.
"Overall, I found the course very informative. I enjoyed learning a different and most efficient method of using Dreamweaver. I would most definately will attend other courses related to Macromedia. Many Thanks to Alex, he was a very friendly trainer, made you feel very comfortable. " Dreamweaver Course - Yvonne.
- "Alex is an excellent trainer kept it interesting and relevant. Quite challenging for a non programming background but learnt loads!" CSS Layout Course - Debbie, Hertfordshire County Council.
"I learnt a lot more that I was expecting, and feel confident that I will be able to go and build websites and continue to learn. Good signposting to additional resources and support. Alex was generous with his time and resources. Excellent!" Dreamweaver Course - Keith , Modernisation Initiative.
"A very enjoyable and interesting course. Alex was very obliging at working to individual paces and individual interest areas." Dreamweaver Course - Lynn.
"Great couple of days. Alex is a great tutor with extensive knowledge. I felt I achieved a firm grasp of the topic under good guidance! Very impressed." Flash Animation Course - Chris, Norwich City Football
"Coming from a position of absolutely no web experience at all, I feel quite confident that I can go away after these 3 days and create the website almost exactly how I would like it to be. Alex was brilliant!!"
Dreamweaver Course - Lee, Twyford C of E High School.
- "Unbelievable, without a doubt the most competent and professional training course I have had the pleasure of taking." Indesign Course - Mark, Royal Academy Of Music.
- "Good length of time, liked the size of classes and plenty of opportunities to ask questions and try out examples. " Flash Animation Course - Sarah, Mothercare Uk Limited.
- "I would recommend this course to anyone. I am no artist, but I can now draw with confidence in Illustrator." Illustrator Course - Geoff, FIRA International Ltd.
- "Much more than I expected - thank you. " Dreamweaver Course - Katrina, BP.
"I learnt a lot more than I thought I would in one day, but the pace wasnt too fast. It was very relaxed." HTML Intro Course - Michael , PartyGaming Marketing (UK).
"Really enjoyed the course... nice and relaxed with very relevant information, tailored to our requirements. Good stuff." HTML Intro Course - David, PartyGaming Marketing (UK).
"Met work requirements and then exceded with more useful tools" Illustrator Course - Ricky, Nokia UK Ltd.
"Very good course, knowledgeble and enthusiastic tutor. " Photoshop Course - Paul, Powergen / E.ON.
- "One of the best courses I have been on. Great tutor. If you want to learn about web designing come on this course." Dreamweaver Course - Stuart, Community Server Ltd.
- "3 days was just the right amount of time - good to have the opportunity to practice and ask questions. More of an HTML/CSS course rather than a Dreamweaver course - but for me that's more beneficial." Dreamweaver Course - Alison, Tectura UK.
- "The course was really useful in helping me understand the basics of website construction, and helping me learn how to read CSS and HTML. It was also really helpful in providing web tips, resources and online help which will be vital to me in progressing my skills after the course. I feel satisfied that I will be able to go on from the course and start creating my own site." Dreamweaver Course - Becki, University of Southampton.
- "Initially a little worried about the HTML / CSS coding approach to using DreamWeaver, as opposed to the "easy" design approach - by the end completely convinced that it was the best way to go about it. Finsihing on Wednesday I feel pretty confident that I can now go off and build a decent website - a giant step from coming in on Monday knowing nothing whatsoever. Thank you!" Dreamweaver Course - Andrew, Oil Technics Ltd.